Friday, March 6, 2009

Thank you so much "SparklyPark" for including me in your 1st treasury, I'm honored! Here's the treasury, would love it if you checked it out, left a comment and clicked on some shops and then checked out her shop by clicking on her name above!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=45768

I know....I said I wouldn't be posting any more this week, but it's such a thrill when someone let's you know they've featured you in their treasury! I'm in the hotel room about 6 hrs. from Florida and on hubby's laptop! Florida here we come......but not till tomorrow, gotta get some sleep, we've been on the road since 3:30 am, yikes!!!!! ((((hugs)))to all!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! I love dragonflies and your bracelet is just so beautiful!
    Enjoy the Florida warmth and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete