Friday, June 19, 2009

Art In The Garden Show







Okay, now that I have my Blog back like it was, wow, that was scary!
I'd like to mention that this is an awesome show for me! I've been in it for about 5 yrs. and it's one of my favorites! Robin Crego and her husband own the shop in the front called "Garden Delights" and it is DELIGHTFUL! Just jam packed with everything for your garden. The one picture is one of their garden items I had to have! They do an awesome job putting this show on and ALL the profits go to the
"American Cancer Society's", "Relay For Life"! Wish you could all come as it's just a delightful setting for a summer show!

Hope you are enjoying the pictures! GIVEAWAY COMING SOON!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. So glad your blog is back!!! The show sounds delightful! such a beautiful setting. I, too, think the garden ornament is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your show. Have a great week end...Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos. So happy you got your blog back. Love your garden sphere!! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place, And your yard art is lovely...Welcome back!
    I am planning a trip around the town of Nampa. I thought it would be fun to show it off. It will be of old town. I just love the pictures with the flowers.
    Big Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Header...it is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL BLOG!!!You're a really artist! COMPLIMENTS! Kisses from Italy.

    I make hand-made a Teddy Bears. BYE, NI by "bear's house"

    ReplyDelete