Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh an Award!



Kreativ Blogger Award
I have been presented with this award by Slendid Little Stars . I found her wonderful blog through Etsy! , And that's one of the joys of blogging--meeting new friends. Thank you Slendid Little Stars (who loves flowers, photography, and cats! When I post on my blog she‘s always one of the first to comment and always uplifting sweet comments I may add! I myself need to get better about that! (Check out this particular post and then just peruse her blog. Splendid Little Stars has 2 adorable Etsy shops, SlendidLittleStars and SparklyPark, so check them out!

Here are the FUN STEPS of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 8 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 8 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 8 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

8 things about me people might find interesting!

1. I used to make “cut & pierced lampshades”.
2. I also use to quilt
3. I also made baskets
4. I have 3 grown children, 4 grandchildren and got a tatoo last June of a small dragonfly on my ankle, kinda old for that wouldn’t you say!
5. I’m friends with “Kate’s” sister! And you ask, “Kate who”? Jon & Kate Plus 8!!!!!
6. Kathi, of “the vintage bead” and I talk on the phone 2-3 times a week and sometimes at great length!
7. I was contacted by a vacation guide group call “Schmap” that they wanted to use one of my Siesta Key vacation pictures as an inclusion in their new guide! I had to sign something on line and they said they’s contact me in a few weeks if my picture was chosen! It was,yippee! My name is under the picture but I really wanted them to put my Etsy address, lol!
8. I used to play Racquetball and was in tournaments!

Be sure to visit these Eight Kreativ Bloggers:
vintage inspired jewelry
Sweet Old Vintage
SharDon Exclusives
Creative Rants From Nerissa
TinyBear
Renegade Rose
Squirell Queen

1 comment:

  1. never too old!
    And that is the beauty of living longer--you can re-invent yourself more than once!
    Congratulations on your award! It so matches your blog!

    ReplyDelete