Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wondering Around My Backyard





A couple of days ago I was taking photos of my jewelry and decided to wonder outside with my camera. Do you believe that picture of that Poppy? The picture looks like I used photo manipulation, I promise I didn't (don't even know how to). I took many more pics but I won't bore you with all of them!

I have an art show I'm in on Saturday June 13th and when that's over I'm having a "GIVEAWAY"! I promise this one to be the best yet! So stay tuned for the BIG GIVEAWAY!



Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Poppy. Can't wait till the giveaway. Have a great night. Good luck at your show..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely garden photos! The poppy is magnificent! I planted some seeds earlier this year, but doesn't look like they made it. Next time (perhaps today), instead of planting them directly in the ground, I'll try a pot. You have inspired me to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you! Come on over to my blog and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely gorgeous backyard you have. Thank you for sharing. How do you keep everything so green? My plants always seem to die.

    ReplyDelete