Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Name New Banner Coming!


Hi everyone! Changing my Blog name and I have a new Banner/background! So excited! Hope you all like it. I know I haven't been a very good blogger lately and I really have so many things to tell ya and talk about! I'm really a gabby person, lol. I've been so busy getting ready for 2 upcoming shows, I'm usually very busy at my shows so I need to be super organized right down to the very last detail. My daughter and a friend help me at my shows and so I'm constantly trying to improve so everything flows smoothly for them and myself!

Our little Maggie has been sick and needs to have surgery Friday. We've been worried about her, here's a cute picture of her!

Hope everyone's having beautiful sunny days! ox candice

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the new name Is. I will keep your Maggie In my prayers this week. Have a great day..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. a new name....wow....
    Maggie is a cutie and I hope she will get well and heal quickly.
    Good luck with your shows. Look forward to hearing what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new name and new look, I can't wait to see.

    Hope Maggie gets well very soon, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete