Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Treasure from Dawn




I've been looking at Dawn's Tutorial's (the feathered nest)for some time and finally purchased one and I LOVE it! If you've been on the fence on ordering one, go for it, they are wonderful!!! The directions are wonderful and the images I recieved are the most gorgeous I've seen! Next time I see one I'd like I won't think twice, especially for the price ($10) it's a steal ;)

So thank you Dawn, I'm one happy customer! Now to just find the time cause you all know, there's just not enough time in the day to create everything we'd like!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Candice!!!! You are such an angel! Thank you so much for this post and also for buying my tutorial....I'm just so happy that you are pleased with it! I need to make a new tutorial....now just to make the time :)! Thank you again sweet friend and enjoy creating these!!
    hugs and love,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn is so talented and she shares so much. I have learned so much from her.
    I admire all of her gifts....
    And while I am at it, Thank You for coming to my blog. And I am so glad I found you.
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the suggestion. Also wanted to say that as for your last post, I would make a place to hang Christmas cards.

    If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge and hope you’ll join in.

    Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.

    Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.

    Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html

    Best wishes! Michele x

    ReplyDelete