Sunday, May 3, 2009

FLOWERS & PROM NIGHT







Enjoy! We went to Crosby Garden's last night to take pictures of my grandaughter's senior prom and I couldn't help but take some picture's of the flowers! It's so beautiful there. My son got married there in a gazebo on a bridge built over a pond, and it's where one of the largest outdoor shows is held every June which draw artisans from all over the US. It's a 2 day show with a Friday night preview show I believe costs $100 per person to attend! Yikes! (I hear they spend alot at that preview party)



5 comments:

  1. Awww, so pretty! Hard to believe it is prom season again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty. Your Granddaughter looks beautiful. Take care..Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting for a lovely couple!
    I love the variations of daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been awarded Neno's Award! Come to my blog to find out.

    ReplyDelete